Friday, June 22, 2012

O MI FUKIN GOAT! NEW BASS AMP!

So today I was in Moscow (and by that I mean center) and bought myself a shiny new bass amp. Before I tell you more about the amp itself, I will tell you briefly about what happened to me today before I got the fucking amp. (If you are not interested in my sufferings, skip to the 3rd paragraph) Let's begin with how I slept. So I slept like from 4 to 5 hours, because a song "Fuck her gently" by Tenacious D got stuck in my head and I imagined how I would've performed it in front of the school after what everybody would be like "HAY DUUD, YUO AR SO AWSIM!! LIEK SRSLY!". (I know, I have problems with self-esteem). Then I finally fell asleep, but then at 8am I forced myself to get up and go to shower, although I had to go the other evening, but guess what, I forgot about it, because of the game, that consumes time like hell!
   On the way to the Moscow with my mom and granny my stomach started to hurt like bitch and I got a little bit dizzy because of the traffic jam. In addition to that the car that we use in Russia is Lada and air conditioning doesn't fucking work at all and when sun shines our car turns into a sauna on wheels. Then we passed the music shop where we were supposed to buy the amp and thought to buy it right away and then just forget about it, but unfortunately the shop started its work only at 11am and we came there at 10:30 am. Awesome timing, khehehe! Then we just went to do some work that we needed to do and sometime around 1pm I got hungry, but fortunately the work that my parents needed to do was done pretty fast and then we finally got to the shop. Aaaaand I bought that shiny amp.
   So now I will tell you about the amp a little bit (If not interested, skip this paragraph). As I said, it is a Warwick bass combo BC20 and it is 20 watt power amp that has basic three equalizer controls. In addition to that it has passive and active inputs, which is good for me because I have active bass. But probably the best part about this amp to me is, that you can plug headphones to it without any adapters and also you can plug your mp3 or Ipod to it, so that is will be like a huge ass.... amplifier? Dunno really the right word for it, but hopefully you get it.

https://static.hieber-lindberg.de/hl/popup/warwick_bc20v2.jpg
Better pic of the panel.

   So basically this is what happened today with me and starting tomorrow I am going to start do more physical exercises to get a fit ass. Especially now that I invented (kinda) new way to play ping-pong, I will be like Arnie in no time! More about that in next post, but for now, I am out.

Theenks for reeading!

P.S. Forgot to say, now that I have better amp, I am one step closer to start doing covers. Now the last thing that needed is a better camera with a proper video quality. But I guess I will have it sometime soon and you will have coulpe of nice cover song played by Me, the Great Sexyness!


A song for a hot and yet lonely summer day.

No comments:

Post a Comment