Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Fcuk me, I am in Russia!


Being Russian is not easy.

You have to drink vodka all the time, travel on a bear and wear ushanka all the time. Otherwise you will die. Yup. You probably think how am I still alive, but that is Russian secret, so I am not able to tell you that. And to be true, I am not really even sure, what is that secret... But anywhore! Here I am now, in about 30 kilometers from center of Moscow at my summerhouse. I have been here every summer I have lived and I think I can't be without it. It's just like that something calls me back here. Even though I know Russia is pretty much a messed up country, but still I want to get back here every once in a while. And the weirdest part of this is that I always get depressed here and am bored as fuck. I have like one friend here with whom I spend most of my time here and we do pretty much nothing. And the Internet here is pretty shitty and sometimes just doesn't want to work on the most important moment (IE. when watching po... pony! my little pony!), but still I love this place. It's just so quiet and peaceful. This is just the place I can relax from city and well, pretty much everybody. Besides, I can do some sports here and maybe finally get fit ass so that girls would droll after seeing it. Naah, just kidding, I just want to get in a better shape for myself.
   Besides this time around I really have a work to do or not really work, but I have to read for exams that I will have in September. I am going to write history and Russian and I think Russian shouldn't be a problem, but for history I have to read a lot. I have like 5 books of history and when school starts, I will have 3 courses of history. I really hope it will go alright. In addition to that I have 2 Carl Jung book and a book that is called: "How to make yourself a master thinker". I have read the beginning and I liked it. There is philosophical and psychological thoughts which interests me the most. So I have a lot things to read.
   Also I got a new game Age of Wonders which is a pretty old game, but so fucking awesome. It's a turn based strategy based upon magic and Middle Ages. The game makes just always makes my ass rip apart to little pieces, because most of the time you have to think in it, but sometimes, I skip the thinking part and get killed. But I still love that game!
   So that's the brief story about how I am going to spent my summer here and... yeah... Back to Finland probably August 11. and then to back to school. So yeah, that's it for this time. Thanks for reading!

Blurp.

P.S. That's how we roll in Russia!



3 comments:

  1. You'll be fat anyway. I know you will eat much there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strangely I started to miss you after reading this post: C

    Naurahtelin!

    (Musta on niin kiva trollaa sun seinälle... onko paha?)

    Miksi oi miksi kirjotan kahella kielellä ja näin sekavasti.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thish ish sho shweet :3
      Ei oo paha, tee mitä haluut C:
      Mut hyvä et tykkäät xD

      Delete